When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
In a Hurry? Below are some of the Best Office Chairs For Hemorrhoids
Did you know that about half of the world’s population have experienced some form of hemorrhoids by age 50? This is according to the U.S National Library of Medicine. Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in your anus and lower rectum that may cause a considerable amount of pain. They are two types, internal hemorrhoids that develop inside your rectum and external hemorrhoids that develop under the skin around your anus.
Bearing in mind that most people sit for long hours when working, this condition affects many people. Among the things that can help you cope better with this condition is an office chair specially designed for people with hemorrhoids.
In this article, we will review some of the standout chairs for people with hemorrhoids available in the market as well as give you a guide on some of the things you need to have in mind while looking to buy.
Factors to consider when buying an office chair for hemorrhoids
To help you get a good office chair that can help ease the pain while sitting to work, there are some aspects that you will need to consider before making your purchase. These include;
Check how much you weigh. This is important to enable you to pick a chair that can hold your weight. While most office chairs have a maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds, there are some that are made for even bigger users. An office chair that does not have the right frame to hold your weight is likely to make you uncomfortable and cause even more pain to your hemorrhoids.
The whole reason you are buying an office chair for hemorrhoids is to make yourself more comfortable as a way of controlling the pain caused by this condition. Look for a chair that is supportive, slightly firm but soft enough to offer excellent comfort.
You want to make sure that you can adjust your office chair to get the best comfort and support. Go for a chair that offers many adjustment features such as the ability to recline the chair, adjust the height, and tilt. These features can make a world of difference towards the best comfort and support.
Go for a chair that is designed to provide comfort for 6 to 8 hours of sitting as well as one that is built for hemorrhoids condition.
Choose a chair made of a material that allows you to be more comfortable. Different types of materials offer different levels of comfort, and one may suit you better than the other. Depending on your preference, you can choose a chair that is covered with fabric, mesh, or leather. However, a chair covered with mesh allows free circulation of air thus avoiding scenarios where the seat heats up due to prolonged sitting, something that can worsen the pain of hemorrhoids.
Review of Best Office Chair for Hemorrhoids
1. Modway Articulate Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair in Black
- ERGONOMIC OFFICE CHAIR - Featuring reliable ergonomic support, Articulate comes with a breathable mesh back, passive lumbar support, and generously padded and contoured 6” thick mesh seat cushion
- RELIABLE COMFORT - Designed with productivity in mind, Articulate is perfect for everyday use. Sturdy and supportive, this executive office chair holds up to 331 lbs and comes in a variety of colors
- ADJUSTABLE SEATING - Articulate is a computer chair that easily adjusts to your needs with height adjustable armrests, one-touch chair height adjustment, 360 degree swivel, and a tilt and lock system
Modway is one of the top manufacturers of ergonomic chairs in the industry. The Modway Articulate mesh chair is one of the brand’s top-selling models thanks to its unique design that ensures excellent comfort levels. With a breathable mesh back, passive lumbar support, and a well-padded and contoured seat cushion, users are assured of unrivaled comfort, whether they suffer from Hemorrhoids or not.
If you often sit for long hours, this is an office chair we highly recommend. While it is designed to ease the pain and discomfort of those suffering from core hemorrhoids, it can also reduce your chances of nursing the symptoms of this infection, especially if your work involves sitting for extended hours with minimal breaks.
To soothe your back and combat or reduce the risk of back pains, the seat can be adjusted to assume an ideal sitting posture. You can also adjust the armrests using the tilt and lock system. Moreover, this happens to be a perfect chair for users with bigger frames. You don’t have to worry about your hips and thighs getting overly squeezed as you work.
- Sturdy for enhanced longevity
- Ideal for larger users (331 pounds max weight capacity)
- Built for comfort with breathable mesh backing
- Well-padded seat
- Adjustable height and armrests
- Excellent aesthetics
- Modway does not offer the best customer service
2. La-Z-Boy Bellamy Executive Office Chair with Memory Foam Cushions
- PREMIUM CUSHIONING: ComfortCore Plus with memory foam advanced layering system provides varying support for optimal comfort, stability and durability
- SOLID WOOD ARMS AND BASE: Durable and stylish construction with premium wood
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Fully adjustable height, recline, and tilt settings with ergonomic seat-side controls, waterfall seat edge and contoured lumbar zone
If you have a thing for the aesthetically appealing office furniture piece and you are also looking for a product that can ease hemorrhoid discomforts, it’s hard to go wrong with the La-Z Boy Bellamy. This may not be the cheapest option out there, “butt” it will certainly do you good.
This model comes with fine executive looks that will certainly give your spaces a proper facelift. The coffee-colored leather cover and armrests with a premium wood finish not only enhance the appearance of the chair but also make it practical. Moreover, the product features patented Memory Foam to ensure you enjoy the most comfortable sitting experience, even when working for extended periods.
Take it from me; the extra figures on the price tag are totally worth it. You get plenty of ergonomic controls to adjust just about everything including the tilt, lift and height of the chair. Better still, the layered body pillows provide excellent support on pressure points and this helps to ease hemorrhoid pain.
- Stylish and sturdy
- Built to provide premium comfort levels
- Plenty of ergonomic controls for adjustments
- Reasonable max weight capacity -250 pounds
- Smooth tension and lean back function
- Super easy to assemble
- Somewhat expensive (but worth it)
3.OFM Essentials Collection High-Back Bonded Leather Executive Chair
- Smooth pliable Soft Thread leather seating surface with contrast stitching detail gives an upscale look at a compelling price
- Segmented padded back and seat design offers unparalleled comfort
- Integrated headrest provides additional upper body support
Here is yet another excellent chair for hemorrhoid sufferers. The OFM Essentials High-Back executive chair can deliver nearly the same comfort levels as the La-Z-Boy Bellamy executive office chair, but it’s a bit on the affordable side of the scale. If you need a product that can offer just the ideal amounts of support and comfort, this may be an excellent option to consider.
This is an ergonomically designed chair with SoftThread leather that covers both the seating area and the arms. Unlike some models in the class whose covers are only pleasant to the eyes, this quality of the leather is also pretty pleasant to the touch.
Getting the perfect sitting settings is super easy. After all, this model allows standard customization and you can adjust the back reclining angle and the seat height. Make sure you dial in just the perfect settings to take full advantage of the in-built lumbar support.
- Quality construction and feel
- Designed to promote comfort when working for long hours
- Well-cushioned with excellent lumbar support
- Reasonable max weight capacity (250 pounds)
- Excellent value for the money
- Not the best option for larger people
4. AmazonBasics High-Back, Leather Executive, Swivel, Adjustable Office Desk Chair
- Comfortable executive chair black polyurethane bonded leather upholstery and a pewter finish
- Padded Seat and Back for all day comfort and support
- Pneumatic Seat Height adjustment; 360 degree swivel; smooth rolling casters
Next on the list is a model that doubles as both the best office desk chair for hemorrhoids as well as the best office chair for back pain. The AmazonBasics High-back has managed to make top sales because of its unmatched comfort and overall value. This executive chair gathers some serious bragging points for not just its good looks, but also its practical design.
First, it is upholstered with bonded leather and PVC to give it a neat, modern appearance. Secondly, it comes with a well-padded seat with adjustable controls for maximum comfort. This chair can tilt to different angles, raise up and down, rock back and forth or remain in a stationary setting—just choose the configuration that matches your preferences.
One of the most outstanding features is the 360 degrees swivel function. If your work involves multitasking, you are likely to appreciate the flexible range of motion. The numerous adjustment options will also make it a ton easier to get through the day even as you battle with hemorrhoid pains and discomfort.
- Robustly built for unmatched durability
- Stylish design with outstanding modern aesthetics
- Designed to back and hemorrhoid pains
- Offers a whole array of adjustments
- Not designed to support larger frames
5. SPACE Seating Professional AirGrid Dark Back Office Chair
- Eco Leather seat with mesh siding for breathability and comfort
- One touch Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- 2-to-1 Synchro Tilt Control with Adjustable Tilt Tension,Dimensions:25.2 D x 26.5 W x 42 H inches
Last but not least is another affordable office chair that is built with hemorrhoid sufferers in mind. The Space Seating AirGrid is a top-quality U.S made office chair designed to give you a premium sitting experience. Everything from the materials, components, and construction of this chair is praiseworthy.
Among the most appealing features is the 2-to-1 Synchro tilt control that makes it easy to get to the perfect seating posture. We also liked the fact that this chair features tilt tension, and the armrests and seat height are adjustable for enhanced customization.
With a breathable mesh back and a well-padded seat with leather upholstery, you can work for hours without dealing with back or hemorrhoid discomforts. This model makes a worthy investment and its oversized dual-wheel casters and heavy-duty angled nylon base assure you of unrivaled durability.
One impressive aspect we cannot fail to mention is that this is a GreenGuard certified office chair. If you have a thing for the U.S made products that are also eco-friendly, you can bet this is one of the best options you have.
- Strong with a durable built
- Affordable, yet packed with premium features
- Plenty of adjustments for easy personalization
- GreenGuard certified
- Made in the U.S
- Assembly is very easy
- Not an ideal option for petite people
Hemorrhoids develop as a result of an increase in pressure in the lower abdominal area as a result of straining at the time of bowel movement, obesity, pregnancy, and prolonged sitting.
When you suffer from hemorrhoids, the constant shifting back and forth while sitting down can prove both uncomfortable, and painful, especially when you do not have the proper office chair.
Limiting sitting for long hours and taking frequent breaks allows the hemorrhoids to shrink back to normal as well as limiting the chances of hemorrhoids recurrence. Treating yourself to a comfortable office chair helps prevent the chances of developing hemorrhoids and adds to the general productivity at work.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.